My name is Ed Giddings and I have been active in the VFX industry for over twenty years.
Below you can find a list of those I've provided work for and a short description of what that work entailed.
- Provided the Spacedock and USS Enterprise 1701-D models for use in STAR TREK: PICARD. The Spacedock appears in Season 3 as the 'Fleet Museum'.
- Provided model work for the National Geographic produced documentary/science fiction television show 'Mars'.
- Provided model and texture work for the Bird of Prey Owner's Manual alongside Rick Sternbach, Ben Robinson and Adam 'Mojo' Lebowitz
- Provided numerous models, renders and STL conversion for the Star Trek Starships Collection magazine series.
- Provided over thirty Batmobiles - models, renders and cutaways for the Batman Automobilia magazine series.
- Provided numerous models/renders and STL conversions of ships for the Alien & Predator Collection.
- Provided models and renders for the Marvel Fact Files magazine series.
- Provided models/renders and STL conversions of the Eagle Spacecraft.
- Provided models/renders and STL conversions of various Stargate ships and models for the Stargate Collection.
Dilated Pixels/Syfy Channel
- Provided model and texture work for the Syfy television movies - Red Faction: Origins and Miami Magma.
- Provided model work used in the creation of 3D Lenticular prints.
Adam 'Mojo' Lebowitz (Formerly of Foundation Imaging)
- Model/Texture Work - Star Trek models appearing in various publications and artwork.
- Model work - Appeared in the October 2002 edition of the Official Star Trek Magazine in the US.
- Model/Texture work - Star Trek The Experience - Borg Invasion 4D.
Flying Pig Creative
- Model/Texture/Animation work - Architectural Visualisation DVD content.
- UK Stargate DVD promotional materials (DVD inserts, Posters, Web Graphics).
- Model/Texture work - Premiere Membership content
- Model Work - Educational interactive CD's
- Model/Texture work - Presentation flyers.