My name is Ed Giddings and I have been active in the VFX industry for over fifteen years. Below you can find a list of those I've provided work for and a short description of what that work entailed.
- Provided model and texture work for the Bird of Prey Owner's Manual
alongside Rick Sternbach, Ben Robinson and Adam 'Mojo' Lebowitz
- Provided Star Trek related model and renders for the Starships Collection
- Provided over thirty Batmobiles - models, renders and cutaways for the Batman Automobilia
- Provided models and renders for the Marvel Fact Files
Dilated Pixels/Syfy Channel
- Provided model and texture work for the Syfy television movies - Red Faction: Origins
and Miami Magma
- Provided model work used in the creation of 3D Lenticular prints.
Adam 'Mojo' Lebowitz (Formerly of Foundation Imaging)
- Model/Texture Work - Star Trek models appearing in various publications and artwork.
- Model work - Appeared in the October 2002 edition of the Official Star Trek Magazine in the US.
- Model work - Star Trek Theme Park Ride
Flying Pig Creative
- Model/Texture/Animation work - Architectural Visualisation DVD content.
- UK Stargate DVD promotional materials (DVD inserts, Posters, Web Graphics).
- Model/Texture work - Presentation flyers.
- Model/Texture work - Premiere Membership content
- Model Work - Educational interactive CD's